How CouponGents.us Collects Information
The main purpose in collecting information of CouponGents.us is to ensure the smooth operation of the Site. The data will help us in improving our services and to warrant first class experience with every Site visit.
CouponGents.us use personal information to:
- Alert customers if there are any new products, offers, or services advertised in CouponGents.us
- Create content on the Site that is most relevant to its frequent visitors
- Facilitate communication
- Collect information on how you use our Site and services.
- Help us find and offer the best coupons in or near your location.
CouponGents.us collects information in many different ways when you:
- Use CouponGents.us Site and create and sync shopping list
- Redeem coupons
- Interact with advertisements on CouponGents.us site
- Join in certain offers, promotions, and programs
Registration via Facebook
Users may be given opportunity to register with CouponGents.us via third party accounts such as Google and Facebook. CouponGents.us may collect information about you through any of the aforementioned accounts including personally identifiable information.
Web Beacons and Cookies
How CouponGents.us Uses Your Information
CouponGents.us will use the information collected in the Site to:
- Process and record coupon requests.
- Monitor redemption activity.
- Examine the effectiveness of our marketing campaign.
- Understand customers’ usage and preference.
- Create new features.
- Improve the Site’s current look and procedure.
- Adjust our promotional and marketing efforts.
- To improve our customer service.
- To deliver personalized coupon promotions and advertisements.
- Give personalized experience.
Why and How CouponGents.us Discloses Information
CouponGents.us does not share or disclose any information regarding its subscribers unless (1) it is extremely necessary in order to protect CouponGents.us property and rights; (2) when CouponGents.us receives court order; (3) in emergencies wherein someone’s safety is at risk. CouponGents.us reserves the right to share information that we believe is appropriate and in order to protect us or our Affiliate from unlawful and fraudulent use.
Upon subscription, CouponGents.us members elected themselves to receive deals, coupons, and special offers. If for some reason, you do not wish to receive such alerts, simply deactivate the CouponGents.us alert. In the future, when you wish to continue receiving alerts just reactivate the feature.
Links to Other Sites
CouponGents.us pays high value to the privacy of young children. For this reason, this site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. CouponGents.us will not knowingly collect information from children who are below 18 years of age. Also, if we learn that personally identifiable information of a person under 18 has been collected, CouponGents.us will take prompt steps to delete the customer’s information within the Site.
California Privacy Rights
With respect to California’s “Shine the Light” law, residents of California who subscribe to our service are entitled to request and gain information about the personal information that CouponGents.us shared. The requested information may include the customer’s information as well as names and addresses of businesses whom we shared customer information within prior calendar year.
If you are residing in California and you want to get a copy of this information, just send a request or write at the above address. Please allow us at least 30 days for a response.
Changes to this Policy